Behind Workplace Clarity…
Nina Nesdoly is a work stress and burnout prevention speaker, researcher, and consultant, and she loves thinking about, talking about, and helping people with work-related stress. She advocates for work-life balance and believes it is possible to be a high-achiever at work without burning out or letting stress take over.
Nina brings years of niche expertise and experience to her workshops and training. She draws on her interdisciplinary background in Organizational Behaviour (MSc Management) and Neuroscience (BSc) to examine work-related stress from both management and physiological perspectives. Nina is currently pursuing her Ph.D. in Management and conducting primary research on work-related stress.
Nina is an experienced and engaging speaker and provides work stress, burnout prevention, and resilience training for non-profits, small businesses, MBA students, and previously worked as a workshop facilitator for Apple.
Press & News
Published & Presented Academic Works
- Academy of Management Annual Meeting 2021: The Impact of Transformational Leadership on Employees’ Appraisals of Stressors
- Telfer School of Management, Masters Thesis, 2021: The Impact of Transformational Leadership on Employees’ Appraisals of Stressors
- Journal of Assessment and Evaluation in Higher Education, 2021: The effects of perceived professor competence, warmth and gender on students’ likelihood to register for a course
Academic Awards & Recognition
- Joseph-Armand Bombardier Canada Graduate Scholarship (2022-2025)
- 2021 Human Resources Research Institute, Best Master’s Thesis, 1st place
- Ontario Graduate Scholarship (2019, 2020, 2021)
- 2020 Telfer Graduate Research Programs Thesis Competition, 2nd place
- Telfer Excellence Scholarship (2019, 2020)